Refer Parents to Parents Beyond Breakup, Save Lives
Separation is one of the leading drivers of suicide in Australia; especially those facing child custodial issues
We’re FREE, supported by the Department of Social Services and – over 70% of attendees say we’re the best support they could find.
Over 50% of those that come to us report feeling suicidal; almost none do after three sessions with us; that makes us an industry leader.
we build understanding, resilience and pro-activity in all those that we support; we help create survivors, not victims.
We’re local, confidential, safe and almost completely volunteer staffed.
We’re lived experience peers, looking after other peers – dads supporting dads.
We’re lived experience peers, looking after other peers – mums supporting mums.
We’ve been keeping parents alive and in their kids lives since 1999
How can you help refer people to us?
- Send them to our website www.parentsbeyondbreakup.com
- Let them know there’s a dads or mums group near them
- Display a poster (download PDF) in your office / place of work
- Order cards, leaflets, stickers and posters to display by contacting our support helpline
- Subscribe to our email updates, the form is at the bottom of our home page
- Volunteer to help raise awareness in your local community
- Post links to our website and articles on your social media, follow us on social media