Post Meeting Resource
Join any (or all!) other online meetings through the week and check out our other support services:
– Dads (only) meetings are listed at www.parentsbeyondbreakup.com/dids
– Mums (only) meetings are listed at www.parentsbeyondbreakup.com/mids
– Grandparents (only) meetings are listed at www.parentsbeyondbreakup.com/gids
– Call the helpline on 1300 853 437 (8:30am-5pm aest, Mon-Sat)
– Safe/free online forum at www.parentsbeyondbreakup.com/vv (‘The Virtual Verandah’)
– We support extended family via The Virtual Verandah (i.e. new partners, siblings, grandparents etc.)
– Feedback for head office: email@example.com
Sign in at WWW.PBB.FAMILY using the 3 digit code provided by your facilitator
Meeting are CONFIDENTIAL !
Strictly no recording of any kind (i.e. video, screenshots, audio, written).
Be on time! Preferably, join 10 mins early, so we can all check our sound & video, etc
To avoid speakers being interrupted, once the meeting starts, new attendees are not admitted
Be in a quiet space away from others (especially kids) and always stay on mute unless talking.
If leaving early, let a facilitator know. We just want to know you’re okay.
Be present for others. i.e. no web browsing, TV, texting or chatting in the background. Phones on silent.
No drugs. Attendees must be sober.
Most of all, be kind. We’re all doing our best.
Parents Beyond Breakup not only supports parents experiencing trauma through family breakdown and separation but also acknowledges the specific issue of parent-child contact and custody battles commonly termed ‘parental alienation’, a factor closely linked to stress, anxiety, depression, isolation and suicide in Australia.
Every child deserves to have a relationship with both of their parents …..