Did you know?
- Every donation helps reduce parental suicide and domestic violence.
- As a registered charity, donations to PBB are tax deductible.
- We are one of the most cost efficient charities in Australia.
- In 2016, quality assurance analysis indicates that:
- Over 350 parental suicides prevented
- Incidence of DV reduced by over 50%
- Despite our effectiveness, we are one of the least supported charities in our sector.
- Every child deserves to have parents who continue to be there for them.
Volunteer your time/services, perhaps to start a new group near you
Other ways you can help us
- Donate goods or services that can be auctioned to raise funds.
- Help us to start a new support group where you live.
- Hold an event in your area / organisation to raise funds for PBB.
Are you a workplace looking to support us? Here’s an idea or two
- Offer us a meeting room to use in the evening as a group location – we provide indemnity insurance and make sure everything is kept safe and locked up when we leave. This is hugely helpful to us.
- Donate what you do and let us turn it into cash. Do you have a product or service that you could donate to us so that we could auction it to raise funds? Drop us a line. We’re really hoping Mercedes might see this and get a bit generous.
- Make us your workplaces chosen charity and know that you are actually saving lives. If it helps, unlike many ‘great causes’, we can actually put numbers of lives saved against your support. If that doesn’t motivate your teams, nothing will.